RISK DISCLOSURE FOR BEX BOT
ALL BEX BOT USERS NEED TO READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS IN ORDER TO RUN A BEX BOT
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE BOT PROGRAM.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BOTJOK SOFTWARE PROGRAM AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY. IF YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE “DECLINE” BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BOTJOK SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
BOTJOK SOFTWARE PROGRAM AGREEMENT
1. Participation in the BotJok Software Program. The purpose of the BotJok Software Program (“Program”) is for the purpose of providing BotJok with feedback on the quality and usability of the software. You understand and agree that participation in the Program is voluntary and does not create a legal partnership, agency, or employment relationship between you and BotJok. You understand that your participation in the Program does not obligate BotJok to you with any Pre-Release Software. BotJok reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions, and policies of this Program from time to time, and to revoke your participation in this Program at any time. If BotJok makes changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then BotJok present such revised terms and conditions to you on the Program web portal.
2. By participating in the Program, you certify that you are of the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside (at least 18 years of age in many countries) and you represent that you are legally permitted to join the Program. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law and the right to become a Program participant is not granted in such jurisdictions. Unless otherwise agreed or permitted by BotJok in writing, you cannot share or transfer any software or other materials you receive from in BotJok with being a Program participant. The BotJok E ID and password you use to login as a Program participant cannot be shared in any way or with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your USER ID and password and for any activity in connection with your account. Notwithstanding the foregoing restrictions in this Section 1, if you are the parent or legal guardian of individuals between the ages of 13 and the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may allow such individuals to share your USER ID and password for their use in connection with the Program solely under your supervision and only in accordance with this Agreement. You are responsible for such individuals’ compliance with and violations of this Agreement and any other BotJok agreements.
3. Access to Pre-Release Software; Seeding Tools; and Additional Terms. You understand that BotJok may make Pre-Release Software available to Program participants for downloading online through the Program web portal, and/or as otherwise provided through the Program (e.g., by manual download of a digital image, by providing software configuration profiles, etc.). From time to time, BotJok at its option, may also provide you with software or services as part of the Program, including but not limited to scripts, code snippets, utilities, configuration profiles, sample code, troubleshooting applications and bug submission tools (“Seeding Tools”) as part of your participation in the Program. All use of such Pre-Release Software and Seeding Tools shall be pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or another license agreement accompanying such Pre-Release Software or Seeding Tools (collectively, “Pre-Release Software” and “Seeding Tools” shall be referred to as “Software” for purposes of this Agreement).
If the BotJok Software is accompanied by a separate license agreement, you agree that the license agreement accompanying such BotJok Software, in addition to Sections 5 and 6 of this Agreement, shall govern your use of the Software. Any inconsistencies between the provisions of the license agreement accompanying the BotJok Software and Sections 5 and 6 of this Agreement shall be governed by this Agreement. If there is no license agreement accompanying the BotJok Software, your use of the BotJok Software will be subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
4. License Grant and Restrictions. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, BotJok hereby grants you a personal, limited license to use the Software solely for testing and evaluation purposes and only in connection with this Program. Except as otherwise permitted under Section 15, this license does not grant you the right to use the Software for any other purpose, or to disclose, reproduce, distribute, modify or create derivative works of the Software. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of any BotJok Software (except as and only to the extent the foregoing restrictions are prohibited by applicable law, or to the extent as may be permitted by licensing terms governing use of open- sourced components included with any such Software). Unless otherwise permitted under Section 15 below, you certify that the Software will only be used for testing and evaluation purposes in connection with the Program, and will not be rented, sold, leased, sublicensed, assigned, distributed or otherwise transferred. BotJok ownership of all Software, and except as expressly set forth herein, no other rights or licenses are granted or to be implied under any BotJok property.
5. Feedback; Contact from BotJok As part of the Program, BotJok will provide you with the opportunity to submit bug reports, questionnaires, enhancement requests, issue reports and/or support information (collectively,
“Feedback”) to . BotJok may request this information from you through the Seeding Tools as well as by email, web questionnaires, bug forms, and other mechanisms. By agreeing to this Agreement, you agree that BotJok may contact you from time to time about the Program, and you hereby consent to receive such communications. Except as otherwise set forth in Section 8, you agree that in the absence of a separate written agreement to the contrary, BotJok will be free to use any Feedback you provide for any purpose.
5. Definition of Confidential Information. You agree that the Pre-Release Software and any information concerning the Pre-Release Software (including its nature and existence, features, functionality, and screen shots), the Seeding Tools, and any other information disclosed by BotJok to you in connection with the Program will be considered and referred to in this Agreement as “Confidential Information.” Information that otherwise would be deemed Confidential Information but (a) is generally and legitimately available to the public through no fault or breach of yours, (b) is generally made available to the public by BotJok, (c) is independently developed by you without the use of any Confidential Information, (d) was rightfully obtained from a third party who had the right to transfer or disclose it to you without limitation, or (e) any third party software and/or documentation provided to you by BotJok and accompanied by licensing terms that do not impose confidentiality obligations on the use or disclosure of such software and/or documentation will not be considered Confidential Information under this Agreement. All Confidential Information remains the sole property of BotJok and you have no implied licenses or other rights in the Confidential Information not specified in this Agreement.
6. Nonuse and Nondisclosure of Confidential Information. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 6, you agree that you will not disclose, publish, or otherwise disseminate any Confidential Information to anyone other than individuals who are enrolled in the same individual seed as you, or as otherwise expressly permitted or agreed to in writing by BotJok. You further agree to take reasonable precautions to prevent any unauthorized use, disclosure, publication, or dissemination of Confidential Information, including preventing access to or display of the BotJok Software to third parties. You agree to use the Confidential Information solely for the permitted uses as set forth in this Agreement. You agree not to use Confidential Information otherwise for your own or any third party’s benefit without the prior written approval of an authorized representative of BotJok in each instance. You hereby acknowledge that unauthorized disclosure or use of Confidential Information could cause irreparable harm and significant injury to BotJok that may be difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, you agree that BotJok will have the right to seek immediate injunctive relief to enforce obligations under this Agreement in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have.
7. Precautions for the use of Pre-Release Software. You understand that to participate in seeds of Pre-Release Software you may need to remove certain
pre-loaded, commercial BotJok software from your computer and/or device to load the Pre-Release Software. You further understand that once you load such Pre-Release Software onto your computer and/or device, you may be unable to revert back to the pre-loaded, commercial release of the BotJok software you were using prior to loading the Pre-Release Software or any earlier release of the Pre-Release Software. In addition, applications, and services you have installed or been using may be unable to run or function in the same manner because of your use of the Pre-Release Software. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY INSTALLING SUCH PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE ON YOUR BotJok -BRANDED COMPUTERS AND/OR DEVICES, THESE COMPUTERS AND DEVICES MAY NOT BE CAPABLE OF BEING RESTORED TO THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION AND THAT APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES MAY BE AFFECTED BY YOUR USE OF PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. FURTHER, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DATA (INCLUDING DOCUMENTS) FROM SUCH APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES THAT YOU CREATE OR CHANGE WHILE USING THE PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE MAY BE INCAPABLE OF BEING RESTORED OR RECOVERED. BotJok SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER LIABILITIES YOU MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR TESTING, INSTALLATION OR USE OF PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR DATA OR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF SUCH PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. In addition, the Pre-Release Software may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption, or loss of data and/or information from your computer and/or device or from your peripherals (including, without limitation, servers and printers) connected thereto. BotJok strongly encourages you to back-up all data and information on your computer, devices and/or any peripherals prior to your participation in the Program and before any individual seeds. The Pre-Release Software is not intended for use, and should not be used, in production or business- critical systems.
8. Consent to Collection and Use of Data.
8.1 Pre-Release Versions of BEX BOT. In order to test and help BotJok, its partners, and third party developers improve their products and services, and unless you opt out as set forth below, you acknowledge that BotJok and its subsidiaries and agents will be collecting, using, storing, processing and analyzing (collectively, “Collecting”) diagnostic, technical, and usage logs and information from your computers that are running such pre-release versions of BEX BOT as part of this Program. This information will be Collected in a form that does not personally identify you and may be Collected from such computers at any time. The information that would be Collected includes, but is not limited to, general diagnostic and usage data, various unique system or hardware identifiers, information about your computer, system and application software, and peripherals, and, if Location Services is enabled, the real-time geographic location of your computer and location search queries. Further, you agree that
Users have the right to cancel their Subscription, and Account at any time.
BotJok reserves the right to retain the payments that Users have paid for the amount of time they have selected.
If the User paid for a chosen subscription plan and has consequently decided to cancel the plan following provisions of Clause above, BotJok reserves the right to allow the User to request a refund within 48 hours of the beginning of their initial subscription. If the request exceeds the 48 hours from the initial sign up then a refund will at the discretion of BotJok.
Monthly subscriptions will not be eligible for prorated refunds unless they are within the 48 hour grace period of the initial sign up.
Yearly subscriptions will have a 90 day lock for your rage. Once you clear 90 days you may as for a refunded to be prorated to the following 1st of the month after the request is made. Example: If a request comes in on the 15th of May and meets the 90 day lock requirement then the prorate refund will only be from June 1st on.
At all times otherwise, BotJok reserves the right to retain the payments that Users have paid for the amount of time they have selected.
BotJok may share such diagnostic, technical, and usage logs and information with partners and third-party developers for purposes of allowing them to improve their products and services that operate on or in connection with BotJok -branded products. By installing or using pre-release versions of BEX BOT on your computers, you acknowledge and agree that BotJok and its subsidiaries and agents have your permission to Collect all such information and use it as set forth above. If you do not agree to the foregoing, you may opt out by changing your Diagnostics & Usage and/or Location Services settings in System Preferences on your computer.
8.2 Pre-Release Versions of iOS. In order to test and help BotJok, its partners, and third party developers improve their products and services, and unless you opt out as set forth below, you acknowledge that BotJok and its subsidiaries and agents will be collecting, using, storing, processing and analyzing (collectively, “Collecting”) diagnostic, technical, and usage logs and information from your devices that are running such pre-release versions of iOS as part of this Program. This information will be Collected in a form that does not personally identify you and may be Collected from such devices at any time, including when you sync to iTunes or automatically over a secure over-the- air connection. The information that would be Collected includes, but is not limited to, general diagnostic and usage data, various unique device identifiers, details about hardware and operating system specifications, performance statistics, and data about how you use your device, applications and peripherals, and, if Location Services is enabled for Diagnostics, the location of the device at least once per day, the location where a call ends, and the wireless/cellular network coverage and current radio conditions at a particular location. Further, you agree that BotJok may share such diagnostic, technical, and usage logs and information with partners and third-party developers for purposes of allowing them to improve their products and services that operate on or in connection with BotJok -branded products. By installing or using pre-release versions of iOS on your devices, you acknowledge and agree that BotJok and its subsidiaries and agents have your permission to Collect all such information and use it as set forth above. If you do not agree to the foregoing, you may choose to turn off Diagnostics by going to Settings > General > About > Diagnostics & Usage on the device. You can also choose to turn off Location Services for Diagnostics at any time. To do so, open Settings, tap Location Services, tap System Services, and turn off the Diagnostics switch on the device.
8.3 Other Pre-Release Software and services. In order to test and improve BotJok’s products and services, and only if you choose to install or use other Pre- Release Software or services provided as part of the Program, you acknowledge that BotJok and its subsidiaries and agents may be Collecting diagnostic, technical, usage and related information from other Pre-Release Software or services and from your computer, devices, peripherals or other hardware that uses such Pre-Release Software. You should carefully review the release notes and other information disclosed to you by BotJok as part of the Program prior to choosing whether or not to install or use any such other Pre- Release Software or services. By installing or using such other Pre-Release Software or services, you acknowledge and agree that BotJok and its subsidiaries and agents have your permission to Collect any and all such information and use it as set forth above.
8.4 System Logs and Diagnostic Files. In addition, as part of your participation in the Program, you may have the option of manually attaching and/or using BotJok’s Seeding Tools to attach detailed hardware and/or system diagnostic files (e.g., kernel logs, BotJok System Profile logs, hang logs, crash logs, spin logs, install logs, application logs, etc.) from your computer and/or devices (“System Logs”) to send to BotJok. Such System Logs may include personally identifiable information, including, without limitation, your account name, information regarding your contacts, calendar events, and email correspondence. Providing these System Logs is voluntary, but if you do provide them to BotJok, then you acknowledge that BotJok may use them for BotJok’s diagnostic purposes and to improve the Program and BotJok’s products and services.
9. No Support and Maintenance; Future Products. During your participation in the Program or in a particular seed, BotJok is not obligated to provide you with any maintenance, technical or other support for the Pre-Release Software. If, at BotJok’s option, such support is provided, it will be provided in addition to your normal warranty coverage for your computer and/or device. You agree to abide by any support rules and policies that BotJok provides to you in order to receive such support. You acknowledge that BotJok has no express or implied obligation to announce or make available a commercial version of the Pre-Release Software to anyone in the future. Should a commercial version be made available, it may have features or functionality that are different from those found in the Pre-Release Software licensed hereunder.
10. Discussion Forums. As part of the Program, you may have the ability to participate in discussion forums provided by BotJok about the Pre- Release Software and other Confidential Information that BotJok may make available to you. For purposes of such discussion forums, BotJok is providing a limited exception to Section 6 by allowing you to discuss certain BotJok Confidential Information received by you in connection with a particular seed with other seed participants who are in the same seed as you in the BotJok designated discussion forum for such seed, and only within this discussion forum. Except for the limited purpose of discussions with other seed participants within such forums, you acknowledge and agree that this Agreement does not grant you the
right to copy, reproduce, publish, blog, disclose, transmit, or otherwise disseminate any BotJok Confidential Information.
11. No Warranty. The BotJok Software provided hereunder may be designated as alpha, beta, development, pre-release, untested, or not fully tested versions. The BotJok Software may be incomplete and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption and/or loss of data or information. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, all use of the BotJok Software is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance accuracy and effort is with you. BotJok IS PROVIDING ALL CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE PRE- RELEASE SOFTWARE AND SEEDING TOOLS, TO YOU SOLELY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You acknowledge that BotJok has not publicly announced the availability of the Pre-Release Software, that BotJok has not promised or guaranteed to you that such Pre-Release Software will be announced or made available to anyone in the future, and that BotJok has no express or implied obligation to you to announce or introduce the Pre-Release Software or any similar or compatible product, or to continue to offer access to the Pre-Release Software in the future.
12. Disclaimer of Liability. YOU ASSUME ALLRISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH TESTING, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF THE PRE- RELEASE SOFTWARE AND SEEDING TOOLS PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY BACK-UP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF THE PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER, DEVICES AND/OR PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BotJok BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY THAT STEMS FROM ANY USE OF THE PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER, DEVICES AND/OR ANY PERIPHERALS CONNECTED THERETO, AND/OR FROM ANY OTHER CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND/OR BotJok PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF BotJok HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BotJok TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITSESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13. Term and Termination. This Agreement will continue in effect until terminated in accordance with this Section 13. You may terminate this Agreement or an individual seeding project at any time, for any reason, but only by returning or destroying any Confidential Information that is in your possession or control (including, without limitation, any Pre-Release Software); provided however that if you are unable to purge certain Pre-Release Software from your computer and/or devices, then you agree that you will continue to hold the Pre- Release Software as Confidential Information. BotJok may terminate this Agreement or an individual seeding project at any time, with or without cause, immediately upon written notice to you, and may terminate this Agreement immediately for any breach of the confidentiality provisions set forth herein. Within seven (7) days of your receipt of BotJok’s termination notice, or earlier if requested by BotJok, you will return, cease all use of, and/or destroy the Pre- Release Software and all other Confidential Information as provided in this Section. Following termination of this Agreement or an individual seeding project for any reason, the restrictions of Section 3, 4-8, the last two sentences of Section 9, and 11-19, inclusive, will continue to bind the parties.
14. No Export. You agree that you will not export or re-export any of the Pre- Release Software or Confidential Information received from BotJok except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the BotJok Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the BotJok Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List or any other restricted party lists. By using the BotJok Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the BotJok Software for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You certify that this BotJok Software will only be used for evaluation and testing purposes, and will not be rented, sold, leased, sublicensed, assigned, or otherwise transferred. Further, you certify that you will not transfer or export any product, process or service that is a direct product of this BotJok Software.
15. Third Party Software & Information. Portions of the BotJok Software may include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms, and disclaimers for such material are contained in the BotJok Software, and your use of such material is governed by such respective terms. Mention of third parties and third-party products in any materials, advertising, promotions or coupons provided to Program participants is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. All third-party product specifications and descriptions are supplied by the
respective vendor or supplier, and BotJok shall have no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of these vendors or products. All understandings, agreements, or warranties, if any, take place directly between the vendors and the prospective users.
16. No Waiver or Assignment. No delay or failure to act under this Agreement will constitute a waiver unless expressly waived in writing, signed by a duly authorized representative of BotJok, and no single waiver will constitute a continuing or subsequent waiver. This Agreement may not be assigned by you in whole or in part. Any contrary assignment shall be null and void.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents. The parties further submit to and waive any objections to personal jurisdiction of and venue in any of the following forums: U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, California Superior Court for Santa Clara County, Santa Clara County Municipal court, or any other forum in Santa Clara County, for any litigation arising out of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are an individual entering into this Agreement solely as part of your employment for one of the entities listed below, then the following exceptions shall apply:
– If you are employed by an agency, instrumentality or department of the federal government of the United States, then this Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, and in the absence of applicable federal law, the laws of the State of California will apply. Further, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, all claims, demands, complaints and disputes will be subject to the Contract Disputes Act (41 U.S.C. §§601-613), the Tucker Act (28 U.S.C. § 1346(a) and § 1491), or the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 U.S.C. §§ 1346(b), 2401-2402, 2671-2672, 2674-2680), as applicable, or other applicable governing authority.
– If you are employed by a U.S. public and accredited educational institution, then (a) this Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state (within the U.S.) in which your educational institution is domiciled, except that body of state law concerning conflicts of law; and (b) any litigation or other dispute resolution between you and BotJok arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the BotJok Software, or your relationship with BotJok will take place in federal court within the Northern District of California, and you and BotJok hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue of such District unless such consent is expressly prohibited by the laws of the state in which your educational institution is domiciled.
– If you are employed by an international, intergovernmental organization that has been conferred immunity from the jurisdiction of national courts through your intergovernmental charter or agreement, then any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration administered by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution in accordance with its International Arbitration Rules. The place of arbitration shall be London, England; the language shall be English; and the number of arbitrators shall be three. Upon BotJok request, you agree to provide evidence of your status as an intergovernmental organization with such privileges and immunities.
This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
18. Government End Users. The BotJok Software and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
19. Severability; Complete Understanding. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement, including any appendices made effective pursuant to this Agreement and any additional licenses accompanying the BotJok Software, constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the Confidential Information disclosed herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning such Confidential Information. Except to the extent provided under Section 2 above, any inconsistencies between this Agreement and any license agreement accompanying the BotJok Software will be governed by the license agreement accompanying the BotJok Software. Except as expressly set forth herein, any waiver or amendment of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective only if in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this Agreement shall govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in your jurisdiction.
20. Manually adding volume to BOT trades; Our BOTS are designed specifically to trade very specific volumes based on very specific account balances. Adding to these volumes may result in our BOT not closing out your entire trade. Our BOT is designed to open a specific volume and close the same value. Example: if you have a open BOT trade at .1 and you add a .1 manually to equal a total volume of .2, your BOT will still see it as a .1 so when it closes this trade it will not close the manual entry of the .1 leaving you in a potential Long or Short trade. This could have a severe loss on your account as well as the possibility of your account being liquidated! BotJok is not responsible for any losses that occur with or without manipulation of your volume.
21. Dashboard use: We offer a Dashboard feature to allow you options such as choice of changing your BOTS strategy, or even to close out a trade if you don’t like the way it is going. All interaction with the existing trade your BOT is in should be performed through our Dashboard. In our Dashboard we have very specific warnings and guidelines that will guide you through what function does what. Using any functions outside of our Dashboard unless instructed to do so is a violation of this agreement and could cause a potential loss.
22. BotJok reserves the right to disable any BOT, as well as ban any member of our community, including but not limited to access to Discord and any existing BOT services if any of the terms stated above are found violated. Disabling of a BOT due to a terms of agreement violation could potentially cause a loss for the member depending if the BOT is in a trade. BotJok is not responsible for any losses that occur due to violating these terms of agreement.